Saturday 14 January 2012

Running away from home.....

Well, I'm working up in London at the moment and staying quite close to the Thames, I packed my trainers and running kit just in case I got the chance to get out....

Yesterday afternoon I found I could squeeze an extra hour in to my day, put on my trainers and headed out !

One thing I have learnt is that I get disorientated quite quickly when I can't see any landmarks, you see I'm just not used to running in a town surrounded by tall buildings ! Knowing this may happen I was armed with my trusty iPhone and the maps app that was able to show me where I was.

A few wrong turns later I was on the path alongside the Thames... It really was a lovely afternoon.... I carried on to Chiswick pier before turning round and heading back.....

This is one of the photos I took near Chiswick Pier...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...