Wednesday 17 October 2012

Millie's first run

Well, this morning I took Millie out for her first ever run. It had rained very heavily overnight so we were splashing through mud and puddles (some of the water seemed to be flowing quite fast) but it had also warmed up overnight so it was really good fun.

I ran the route that we have been walking Millie each day so it was very familiar for her. I had to stop at one point just to pop her back on the lead because one of the horses that we run past had got out of its enclosure in to the main field and I didn't want her scaring it.

It took Millie a short while to get used to me running but then she started tearing on ahead and waiting for me with a "can't you keep up?" look about her !

Anyway, this is a photo from this mornings run :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...