Wednesday 2 January 2013

Happy New Year !


Ok, I know I'm a few days late but it has been a busy couple of weeks :)

2012 was quite a good year for running for me; I ran my first ever marathon and achieved a sub 2hr PB for a half.

I still haven't got a sub 50 minute PB for a 10k yet and I'm not sure if I will achieve that goal this year or not.

I'd still like to improve my half marathon PB. I have found it is a distance that I really enjoy running; I can keep a level of fitness that means I don't have to do too much training before a race and because it is 13 miles I don't run it as fast as a 10k :)

Millie is still running with me, she came out on Christmas Day for a short but muddy run across the Downs.

I've entered Brighton Marathon again for 2013 and training has started. All I need to do is to stay injury free and make it to the start line. I don't have any real goals yet set after that, I think I will just spend the year enjoying running and being out on the South Downs.

Anyway, this is Millie and I after our Christmas Day run.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...