Wednesday 6 March 2013

Beginners Running Group

Well, last Sunday I went on the Leadership in Running Fitness course :)

It was a packed day and I certainly learnt lots !

What this means is that I can now setup and start a beginners group for Steyning Athletic Club. I started running three years ago and remember so well how hard I found it. This group is open to everyone, it doesn't matter if you have never run before or have tried running and given up you will be more than welcome.

I still have a bit of planning to o so the group will start at the beginning of April this year. By then the clocks would have changed so we will have the lighter evenings and can take advantage of the wonderful countryside that is all around us.

Some evenings we will have guest speakers covering topics from choosing your trainers through to bra fitting and nutrition so if you know someone who might be interested or if you are interested yourself then please contact me at lisabeaney@me.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...