Wednesday 20 November 2013

Wow !

I found out at last nights training session that I had been awarded Club Member of the Year and Most Improved Runner at last Fridays annual awards dinner. Unfortunately I couldn't make it to the dinner because I was working..... The first one I have missed for a couple of years !

The Club Member of the Year was for the work I have done setting up the beginners group and getting it going and growing ! I must admit this is something I have really enjoyed doing and I am really enjoying the training that I'm doing towards my next coaching qualification.

So, all in all it has been quite a good running year for me. I have beaten my half marathon PB ( something I really wanted to do this year) and in each race I have beaten my previous course time...... I'm now starting to plan next year, my marathon training and setting some targets for races later in the year :)

PS as soon as I receive the trophies I will no doubt post a photo !



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...