Sunday 20 March 2011

Today's run....

Well, today saw me heading back out over the Downs for a 10.76 mile run. It is still very muddy in places, so much so I end up having to walk some bits because I feel it is too dangerous to run. I took my compact camera with me today, a canon G10 to take a few photos.. I thought this would be easier than using the iPhone !

I also decided to switch off all the announcements from runmeter and run without music, I thought it would be good just to listen to the birds and run according to how I felt rather than constantly thinking I am behind/ahead of my best run on this route. I also started out with muscles that still ached from Thursday night ! I think that shows how much I need some structured training in my running.......

The skies started to clear as I was running and it was beautiful weather, I felt as though I was over dressed and ended up wishing I had worn shorts & t-shirt, maybe next week :)

Anyway, this week I have run a total of 28.21 miles bring by total for the month so far to 76.24 miles....

These are some of the photos I took this morning showing parts of the route I run and the things I run past.
















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...