Monday 18 April 2011

Bluebell 10k

We had a beautiful day for running the Bluebell 10k on Sunday, warm and sunny.... luckily a fair bit of the run was through woodland so we were running through the dappled shade of the trees in the bluebell woods.

This was Holly's first 10k race so I ran with her all the way, including the killer hill at the end that I had promised to drag her up if necessary ! We made it round in 1:07:57, not my best time ever but quite a good time for Holly's first 10k and something to build on.

This is the data from my Garmin :)



And these are a few of the photos :)





I will certainly add this to my list of races to run again. A really well organised race, plenty of parking and great scenery.....

I'm next racing with Holly in 4 weeks time... It will be another trail run and this time the race is on !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...