Thursday 14 April 2011

Race number for Sunday

Well, this is it, my race number for Sunday. I have a very busy couple of days at work Friday and Saturday and will be working twelve hour days so I'm not expecting it to be my best ever run.... But I will enjoy it :)

It should be a lovely day and I love running through woods. It will also be the first 10k race Holly has ever done, she had to pull out of one earlier in the year after fracturing a bone in her foot, she has also been quite ill recently so again may not be on her best form !

After this race we have a month before we race together again so it will be interesting to see if we can improve much in a month :)




Anyway, hopefully it will be dry, clear but not too hot on Sunday, I will let you know how we get on !


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...